If wildlife has inhabited the attic of your home or building, attic restoration is an important part of a complete wildlife control solution. Attic restoration means restoring your attic to the good, clean condition it was in before wildlife decided to move in and make a mess of things. Wildlife can include:
- Nesting material and food debris through the attic
- Odor problems inside the home
- Growth of mold on contaminated attic areas
- Parasites, roundworm, and other pathogens
- Pheromone scent that can attract new wildlife
Capitol Exterminating will address these problems by cleaning, decontaminating, and restoring the attic to its original state.